Saturday, April 22, 2017

The Art Classroom

I think of my entire classroom as a work of art. I am the interior decorator to the art room. When I first got my classroom two years ago it was in shambles. I did some wall painting and major organization. In the first year I had little storage space and a weird layout, but at least it looked pretty decent. By my second year I multiplied my storage and table space and got some new student tables that I grouped in the middle. It's a little tight when I have many students in the room, but it is WAY better this year. There is more usable space and storage these days. Of course, I will always wish for more space, but I do what I can. I'm lucky I have a lot of freedom to make it into what I want. 



This is my second year arrangement ^


This is my first year arrangement ^ 


This is what I what I started with ^

No comments:

Post a Comment